主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-3 10:46:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 JohnLo 於 2012-11-14 19:27 編輯

Barry completes £12m move to Manchester City  fromESPN

The 28-year-old England international was heavily linked with a move to Premier League rivals Liverpool last summer but the Reds were unwilling to meet Villa's asking price of £18m. He has signed a five-year contract at Eastlands after 12 years and more than 400 games for Villa. It is thought Barry will be paid £80,000-a-week at City.

City manager Mark Hughes is banking on Barry's experience in the domestic and international arena to take the club to the next level.

Hughes said: "Gareth is widely acknowledged as one of the top midfielders in the Premier League and that is a recommendation in itself. When players of his quality become available then you have to be in the market for them so we are absolutely delighted that we have been able to conclude this deal. The experience required to compete with the best in the Premier League is vital. With Gareth we get the experience of someone who has played week-in, week-out in the hardest league in the world. He plays at a level that has an impact on the game and we are thrilled that he is joining us.''

Club captain Richard Dunne, currently on Republic of Ireland duty, welcomed Barry on board.

"He is a really good player and a player the Aston Villa fans will really miss. It shows the pulling power of the club. It's the sort of signing the manager is looking for - players with Premier League experience who can push the squad on.''

Barry has proved to be adaptable over the years and that is a trait that Hughes believes will serve City well.

"I like players that have the sort of flexibility that enables you to change your tactics if you need during a game, and Gareth has that. He also has a range of passing that I am keen to introduce to the team, and he has got great delivery at set-plays as well. He will bring a lot to City. I have spoken to him briefly, and I will do at greater length soon. It is clear to everybody that being at City is going to be exciting in the future, and Gareth sees that.''

Barry, currently with the England squad preparing for a World Cup qualifier in Kazakhstan on Saturday, said: "I'm delighted to be joining City. It didn't take much persuasion from Mark Hughes, they are heading in the direction I want to go. There is great potential here, and I'm sure there will be a few more additions to the squad this summer.''

Barry had been offered a lucrative new deal to keep him at Villa Park while manager Martin O'Neill and Villa owner Randy Learner had both said they would be willing to run down the 28-year-old's existing contract if it meant keeping him for another season. Barry has previously expressed his desire to join a club in the Champions League but City finished six places and 22 points behind this season's top four, all of whom qualified for Europe's top club competition. City did not even qualify for next season's revamped Europa League with Everton, Villa and Fulham claiming the three places for English clubs.

估唔到曼城截左利記糊,
依家簽埋巴利,條中場線更見完整。
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2009-6-3 12:25:31 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 JohnLo 於 2009-6-3 13:51 編輯

Captain,我就話他們條中場線充斥着太多同類型的球員,到時領隊調兵遣將又會大費周章了。另一方面,其他球隊要密切注視曼城的一舉一動,準備去執平貨也。
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2009-6-4 20:29:46 | 顯示全部樓層
有無中文板?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2009-6-4 22:30:35 | 顯示全部樓層
linyunpang,請閣下往【新浪網】自行查閱。
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2009-6-5 12:21:12 | 顯示全部樓層
巴利唔係話想踢歐洲賽咩

而家維拉有得打佢又走

就算要走,去利物浦先岩喎,個邊先有歐冠打
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2009-6-5 15:12:06 | 顯示全部樓層
巴利唔係話想踢歐洲賽咩
而家維拉有得打佢又走
就算要走,去利物浦先岩喎,個邊先有歐冠打
EDMUND~ 發表於 2009-6-5 12:21

曼城錢多
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2009-6-5 20:58:23 | 顯示全部樓層
巴利唔係話想踢歐洲賽咩

而家維拉有得打佢又走

就算要走,去利物浦先岩喎,個邊先有歐冠打
EDMUND~ 發表於 2009-6-5 12:21

利物浦手頭緊,點及曼城高薪厚祿
歐洲賽呢d未當住係目標先lor:mrgreen:
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2009-6-11 11:50:48 | 顯示全部樓層
曼城一千八百萬鎊買尼史葛.......
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2009-6-16 16:58:02 | 顯示全部樓層
(唔识煮鸡肠),但知道以该俱乐部老细对足球材料不及车仔老细一半,以及曼城这班底、名气,要想成为第二条“车仔肠”恐怕难喔!{:4_296:}
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2009-7-10 21:10:43 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 JohnLo 於 2009-7-11 06:28 編輯

不滿替補鐵心離開,巴西隊長即將加盟曼城?

[espn]巴西國家隊隊長盧斯奧對於拜仁幾乎已經心灰意冷,剛剛幫助巴西隊逆轉美國隊捧起聯合會杯的盧斯奧似乎不打算回到慕尼黑了。近日,拜仁新帥雲高爾在接受採訪時再次重申了盧斯奧下賽季替補的地位,並表示,「在我的球隊中,兩個中後衛必須一個是左腳將,一個是右腳將,也就是說,盧斯奧,迪米捷利斯,雲邦美和比連奴四位右腳將將爭奪一個主力位置,而荷蘭人布拉夫海德主力無憂。」心高氣傲的盧斯奧自然不願意委身替補席之列,更重要的是,巴西人和俱樂部的合同還剩下一年,但是拜仁方面並沒有續約的意思,這更加讓盧斯奧有苦難言。

近日,英超曼城俱樂部四求車路士隊長泰利未果之後,將目標對準了巴薩隊長佩奧,不過加泰羅尼亞人對於這次買賣興趣不大,於是,曼蘇爾酋長的下一個目標變成了盧斯奧。德國媒體《踢球者》對於盧斯奧事件作出了跟蹤報道,文章指出,現在又兩家俱樂部對於盧斯奧感興趣,一支就是曼城,另外一支就是意甲冠軍國際米蘭:意大利《全體育》爆料說,摩連奴希望用阿根廷後衛貝迪索索來交換盧斯奧,而法國《隊報》則披露曼城為盧斯奧準備了700萬的支票

《天空體育》最新的消息則宣稱,周二,曼城俱樂部代表已經飛赴柏林就盧斯奧轉會一事和拜仁慕尼黑達成一致,也就是說,盧斯奧下賽季將很有可能轉戰英倫,和國家隊隊友羅賓奴以及艾蘭奴組成曼城的巴西三劍俠。近日,荷蘭後衛布拉夫海德在接受拜仁官網採訪時表示,自己最擅長的位置實際上還是左後衛,中後衛隻是次選,不過拿姆的存在讓荷蘭人隻能謀取一個中衛位置,加上雲高爾的支持,布拉夫海德上位無憂。不過,拜仁拋棄盧斯奧的這一做法看上去的確有些因噎廢食。

31歲的盧斯奧上賽季表現尚可,儘管沒有達到個人巔峰狀態,但是巴西人依然是拜仁最值得信賴的後衛,面對如今不近人情的拜仁俱樂部,盧斯奧這回似乎真的要決定離開了。或許,幾天之後,盧斯奧五年的拜仁慕尼黑ì球生涯將劃上一個並不完美的句號。

等左咁耐,終於有希望睇到盧斯奧踢英超喇!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|球迷大聯盟  

GMT+8, 2020-1-28 07:08 , Processed in 0.088070 second(s), 8 queries , File On.